Browse By

Agenda – July 2018

PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL

From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963

A meeting will be held on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 7.30pm in the Vestry Room

To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.

A 15 minute period will be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC. 14th June 2018

AGENDA

1. Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.

2. Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the room for relevant items).

Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate and to receive reports from representatives of Police, DDC and EDDC

3. Approval of Minutes of last meeting dated 1st May 2018

4. Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None

5. Finance:

Audit of end of year (2017-18) accounts

Balance of current accounts

6. Section 106 monies:

Action from last meeting: CF (on behalf of IR) to pursue section 106 funding with Sulina Tallack.

7. P3 activity and monies (GH):

8. Highways and Road Warden update (RT):

9. Storage facility for village assets:

Actions from last meeting: AC to continue to liaise with Mrs W Hussey regarding completion of this facility. IR to draft a policy document re hire/loan of village assets (PTF funded marquee, PA system, tennis machine).

10. Parishes Together Fund and night landing site for Devon Air Ambulance:

Actions from last meeting: IR to inform other PCs involved in PTF award. Clerk to inform Toby Russell of DAA of availability of funds and to indicate AC to serve as local contact/project manager (Done).

11. Memorial near to Blacksmiths Arms:

Actions from last meeting: AC to inform Mr J Persey re choice of cobbles. AC to inform Ms Siddy Langely of deadline for completion of mosaic. (Done.)

12. Village website:

Action from last meeting: IR to liaise with William Lines and progress development/updating of the village website.

13. Planning applications:

Appeal re 17/2022/FUL Land adjacent to Aquarius. Action from last meeting. CF to consider previous PC submission and draft further comments if appropriate. (Done.)

18/1181/LBC Brewers Cottage. Creation of two roof lights in N elevation. To note neutral response submitted.

Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.

14. Date of next meeting: Tuesday 4th September 2018

15. Close of meeting at ………………………………………..