Browse By

Parish Council Agenda for 5 Nov 2019

PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL

From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963
A meeting will be held on Tuesday 5th November 2019 at 7.30pm in the Vestry Room
To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.
A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC. 

AGENDA

  1. Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
  2. Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the room for relevant items).
  3.  Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate

(a) Presentation by Simon Bates, Green Infrastructure Project Manager, on the   proposed Clyst Valley Regional Park.
(b) Presentation by Melanie Fryer re recycling initiative
(c) Peter Gimber re tree planting

To receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC

  1. Approval of Minutes of last meetings dated 3rd September 2019
  2. Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None.
  3. Finance:     Annual update of financial regulations (RT)

                   Balance of current accounts

                              Spends since last meeting:
                              16 Sept AC re netting £10.80
                              16 Sept RT re replacement hedge trimmer £269
                              24 Sept JAF salary £701.40
                              24 Sept JAF tax £175.20
                              24 Sept W Hussey re lock up £1peppercorn rent
                              22 Oct Petty cash (paper and laminator pouches) £15.98

  1. Section 106 monies:
  2. P3 activity and monies (AS):

Actions from last meeting: AC and IR to apply meshing to the slippery planking previously noted (Done). AS to submit the received advice/guidance re livestock in the field for publication in the Parish Magazine and to attach a laminated copy to posts on the relevant footpath (Done). AS, with AC and RT, to approach the relevant landowner (supported by an annotated drawing/map) to enquire if informal access might be given to villagers on the route suggested. 

  1. Highways and Road Warden update (RT):

Action from last meeting: RT to identify suitable “herbicide” courses and RT (plus SS if possible) to attend prior to completing spraying in accord with DCC regulations. 

  1. Village website:

Action from last meeting: IR to investigate progress re creation of the new website front page and to liaise further with William Lines.

  1. Creation of village interpretation board:

Action from last meeting: RT to approach Peter Gimber re his ideas for content to be included on the village interpretation board and RT and AS to pursue the project further.

  1. Planning applications:

Consultation request 19/01679/FUL from Mid Devon DC re solar farm Langford (deadline 31st October).

  1. Correspondence: None received.

Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.

  1. Dates of next meetings:

Close of meeting at ………………………………………..