Browse By

Parish Council Agenda for 7 January 2020

PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL

From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963

A meeting will be held on Tuesday 7th January 2020 at 7.30pm in the Vestry Room

To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.

A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC. 

AGENDA

  1. Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
  2. Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the room for relevant items).
  3.  Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate

To receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC

  1. Approval of Minutes of last meetings dated 5th November 2019
  2. Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None.  
  3. Finance:     Balance of current accounts

Spends since last meeting:
                9 November P Gimber attendance at tree warden meeting £15
                19 December P Gimber purchase of tree and stakes £76.69
                Budget for 2020-21 and Precept submission (deadline January 22nd)

Actions from last meeting: Clerk to purchase two memory sticks to ensure effective backup of PC documents from the PC laptop. RT to arrange display of new financial regulations on village website.

  1. Clyst Valley Regional Park
  2. Tree Planting

Actions from last meeting: Peter Gimber to contact Mr Persey (landowner) on behalf of the PC to seek permission for plating a “landmark” tree in the recreation ground. Mr Gimber to advise the Clerk on the type of tree. Clerk to purchase the tree. (Done)

  1. Section 106 monies:
  2. Action from last meeting: SM (as PC village hall representative) to contact cricket club/recreation ground officers to again seek outline proposals for improving access and drainage at the recreation ground (for onward transmission to Sulina Tallack  and her consideration in due course).

    1. P3 activity and monies (AS):
    2. Highways and Road Warden update (RT):

    Actions from last meeting: RT to identify alternative providers of a suitable “herbicide” course and/or parishioners who are already certified and who might contribute to kerb spraying within the village. AC to arrange trimming/flailing of the bank opposite to the School. (Done).

    1. Village website:
    2. Creation of village interpretation board:

    Actions from last meeting: RT to seek the permission of the land owners re positioning of the proposed board. RT to clarify with EDDC whether planning permission is required and to proceed accordingly.

    1. VE day celebrations:

    Action from last meeting: Clerk to respond to Mrs Tidball and to seek further information re a possible village event to mark the VE day weekend (Done).

    1. Date of next litter pick
    2. Planning applications:

    19/2716/FUL Mulberry Barton Rear and side extensions, construction of veranda, car port

    19/2771/PDQ Land at Perhams Green Change of use of agricultural barn to 4 dwellings

    19/2772/PDQ Danes House Change of use of agricultural building to 5 dwellings

    1. Correspondence: None received.

    Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.

    1. Dates of next meetings: 3rd March, 5th May, 7th July, 8th September, 3rd November at 7.30pm.

    Close of meeting at ………………………………………..