Parish Council Agenda for 14 July 2020
PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL
From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963
Recent legislation permits Local Councils to conduct meetings remotely. A virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday 14th July 2020 at 7.30pm using the web-based video conferencing tool Zoom.
Members of the public wishing to access this meeting should request joining instructions from the Clerk by e mailing email@example.com
To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.
A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC.
- Election of chairman
- To receive chairman’s acceptance of office
- To elect vice chairman and other positions of responsibility (Responsible Finance Officer, Church House Charities Rep., Highways and Infrastructure, Footpaths, Village Hall Rep., Section 106 Monies.)
- Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
- Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the meeting for relevant items).
Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate and to receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC
- Approval of Minutes of last meetings dated 3rd March 2020
- Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None.
Confirmation of Approval of FY2019/20 Final Accounts
Approval for submission of Annual Audit Documentation
Certificate of Exemption
Annual Governance Statement
Accounting Statements 2019/20
Movement since last meeting
£96.60 Planning application (interpretation board)
£30 Instamac delivery
£48 Room hire
£528.80 Clerk salary
£350.40 HMRC re clerk
£250 Web site honorarium
£138.94 DALC subscription
£368.83 Annual insurance
£2210 EDDC Precept
Balance of current accounts
To note increase in costs of emptying litter and dog bins by EDDC.
- Tree Planting
To note receipt of document from P Gimber outlining plans/timeline for creation of community orchard in 2020/21.
Action from last meeting: Clerk to request Mr Gimber liaise with cricket club officers re removal of leylandii and replacement planting (Done)
- Section 106 monies:
Action from last meeting: IR to contact SS re agreed actions and progression of the project (Done)
- P3 activity and monies (AS):
- Highways and Road Warden update (RT):
Actions from last meeting: RT to scope a suitable herbicide course. RT to discuss provision of training/certification for road repairs with relevant departments of DCC.
- Creation of village interpretation board:
Action from last meeting: RT and AS to work together to identify information for inclusion for onward transmission to Shelley signs.
- Coronavirus matters:
- Planning applications:
20/0668/PDQ Barn at Orchard Farm. Prior application for change of use of barn to four dwellings To note neutral response submitted.
20/0664/FUL Hayne farmhouse. Adding cover to existing silage clamp. To note neutral response submitted.
20/1100/FUL Hayne farmhouse. Adding roof over livestock handling area. To note neutral response submitted.
- Correspondence: None received.
Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.
- Dates of next meetings: 8th September, 3rd November at 7.30pm.
Close of meeting at ………………………………………..