Parish Council Agenda for 8th September 2020
PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL
From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963
Recent legislation permits Local Councils to conduct meetings remotely. A virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday 8th September 2020 at 7.30pm using the web-based video conferencing tool Zoom.
Members of the public wishing to access this meeting should request joining instructions from the Clerk by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.
A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC.
1. Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
2. Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the meeting for relevant items).
Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate and to receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC
3. Approval of Minutes of last meetings dated 14th July 2020
4. Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None.
Update re annual external audit
Movement since last meeting
Dog bin emptying annual fee £748.80
PPP grant £200
Precept (second tranche) £2210.00
Balance of current accounts
6. Tree Planting
Action from last meeting: IR to contact Mr Gimber to discuss potential contribution to funding of purchase of trees and his proposed timescales.
7. Section 106 monies:
8. P3 activity and monies (AS):
Actions from last meeting: AS to establish when minor works can recommence. AS to chase award of P3 grant (Done).
9. Highways and Road Warden update (RT):
10. Creation of village interpretation board:
11. Coronavirus matters:
12. Planning applications:
20/1624/PDQ Barn at Orchard Farm. Prior application for change of use of barn to four dwellings. To note neutral response submitted.
Email re burning of plastic waste. To note that a response by several PCs had been made advising contact with the Environment Agency, as well as giving more general advice.
Email re Cullompton Garden Village updates
Query re odour from muck spreading at weekends
Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.
14. Date of next meetings: 3rd November at 7.30pm.
Close of meeting at ………………………………………..