Browse By

Parish Council Agenda for 3rd November 2020

PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL

From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963

Recent legislation permits Local Councils to conduct meetings remotely. A virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at 7.30pm using the web-based video conferencing tool Zoom.

Members of the public wishing to access this meeting should request joining instructions from the Clerk by e mailing clerk@plymtree.eastdevon.gov.uk

To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.

A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC.

AGENDA

  1. Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
  2. Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the meeting for relevant items).
    Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate and to receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC
  3. Approval of Minutes of last meetings dated 8th September 2020
  4. Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None.
  5. Finance:
    Annual review of financial regulations.

Movement since last meeting
Debits:-
JAF salary £540.90
HMRC JAF tax £360
A Cook £4 re bin bags for litter pick (petty cash)
Credits:-

Balance of current accounts

  1. Tree Planting
    Action from last meeting: IR to clarify ownership of the orchard project (Done). Subject to that clarification, the PC agreed award of a grant of £300 towards the purchase of trees, stakes etc., as proposed by RT and seconded by SS.
  2. Section 106 monies:
    Action from last meeting: SS to progress the required processes leading to access to Section 106 monies, to include publication of documentation in the Parish Magazine as part of the public consultation required. (Done)

To discuss responses received.

  1. P3 activity and monies (AS):
    Actions from last meeting: AS to fit anti-slip treads to footpath sleepers. AS to submit to Parish Magazine for publication some useful recent P3 newsletter notes, including information re maintaining clear access to footpaths. (Done). AC to arrange flailing of bank opposite to village school.
  2. Highways and Road Warden update (RT):
    Actions from last meeting: AC to seek volunteers to complete some pot hole filling as soon as possible. (Done). IR to speak to relevant local residents re replacement of Plymtree sign near to United Reform Church (as agreed at previous meeting) (Done). Clerk to submit note re details of next litter pick to Parish Magazine for publication. (Done)
  3. Creation of village interpretation board:
  4. Road safety outside primary school:
  5. Coronavirus matters:
  6. Planning applications:
    20/2260/LBC Beech Cottage: Add chimney pot
  7. Correspondence: None received
    Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.
  8. Dates of meetings for 2021 6th January, 2nd March, 4th May, 6th July, 14th September [note later date], 2nd November all at 7.30pm.

Close of meeting at ………………………………………..