Parish Council Agenda for 5th January 2021
PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL
From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963
Recent legislation permits Local Councils to conduct meetings remotely. A virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday 5th January 2021 at 7.30pm using the web-based video conferencing tool Zoom.
Members of the public wishing to access this meeting should request joining instructions from the Clerk by e mailing email@example.com
To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.
A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC.
- Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
- Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the meeting for relevant items).
Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate and to receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC
- Approval of Minutes of last meetings dated 3rd November 2020
- Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None.
Draft budget for 2021-22; Precept submission
Movement since last meeting
Purchase of laminating pouches from petty cash £8.99
[Petty cash top-up from Misc account £50]
Village hall for Community Orchard project £300
Balance of current accounts
- Section 106 monies:
Action from last meeting: SS to collate/tabulate responses from parishioners re Section 106 monies and submit to J Buckley of EDDC for preliminary comment (as requested by EDDC).
- P3 activity and monies (AS):
- Highways and Road Warden update (RT):
- Creation of village interpretation board:
- Road safety outside primary school:
Actions from last meeting: SM to ask the school acting head teacher/other relevant staff to re-inform parents of the school parking policy and to raise at federation/governor level. IR to note problem in the Parish Magazine indicating that further actions may need to be sought in conjunction with DCC. JF to request that PCSO England might attend the school at relevant times in the afternoon to observe issues and speak to parents. (Done)
- Emergency action plan:
- Coronavirus matters:
- Planning applications:
20/2254/FUL Middle Weaver Farm: Erection of 6 bay car port
To note planning appeal re conversion of barn at orchard Farm to 4 dwellings
To note receipt of preliminary notification of possible future planning application for creation of Paytherden Solar Farm at Peradon Farm, Clyst Hydon
- Correspondence: To note receipt of communication re oil spillage into stream near Pencepool (reported to EA)
- Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.
- Dates of meetings for 2021 2nd March, 4th May, 6th July, 14th September [note later date], 2nd November all at 7.30pm.
Close of meeting at ………………………………………..