Parish Council Agenda 4th May 20121
PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL
From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963
Recent legislation permits Local Councils to conduct meetings remotely. A virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 7.30pm using the web-based video conferencing tool Zoom.
Members of the public wishing to access this meeting should request joining instructions from the Clerk by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.
A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC.
- Election of chairman
- To receive chairman’s acceptance of office
- To note resignation of Cllr A Stride
- To elect vice chairman and other positions of responsibility (Responsible Finance Officer, Church House Charities Rep., Highways and Infrastructure, Footpaths, Village Hall Rep., Section 106 Monies.)
- Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
- Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the meeting for relevant items).
Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate and to receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC
To include presentation by Chris Sowerbutts of Lightrock Power re proposed Paytherden solar farm
- Approval of Minutes of last meetings dated 2nd March 2021
- Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: None.
Movement since last meeting
Debits:- Clerk salary (6 months) £540.90
HMRC re clerk salary £360
Credits:- Precept 1st payment £2250
VAT refund from HMRC £386.56
Approval of FY 20/21 Final Account
Balance of current accounts FY 21/22
Annual audit of accounts
Appointment of Internal Auditor
Approval for Submission of External Annual Audit Documents
Certificate of Exemption
Annual Governance Statement
- Section 106 monies (SS):
Action from last meeting: SS to write an article for the Parish Magazine indicating which of the projects is eligible for Section 106 funding (and which unacceptable) and seeking further detail and preferences (Done)
SS to report results of parishioner survey re preferences for spend of monies
- P3 activity and monies:
- Highways and Road Warden update (RT):
- Creation of village interpretation board:
- Road safety outside primary school:
Action from previous meeting: SM to contact Phil Morgan of DCC Highways Dept in the first instance to discuss potential changes to road marking and other safety measures outside the village school.
- East Devon local plan consultation
- Coronavirus matters:
- Planning applications:
Preliminary notification of future planning application for creation of Paytherden Solar Farm at Peradon Farm, Clyst Hydon
Outcome of recent mid Devon planning meeting re proposed solar farm at Langford
21/0756/LBC Normans Green House Replacement/refurbishment of windows, rendering etc. To note neutral response submitted.
21/0789/FUL Hayne Farmhouse Construction of covered silage clamp. To note neutral response submitted.
Email re littering with dog poo bags (Mrs J MacKintosh)
Emails (multiple) from neighbouring parishioners re proposed Paytherden solar farm
Email re financial contribution to shop purchase of bike stand (via Cllr Stride)
Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.
- Dates of meetings for 2021 6th July, 14th September [note later date], 2nd November all at 7.30pm.
Close of meeting at ………………………………………..