Parish Council Agenda 6th July 2021
PLYMTREE PARISH COUNCIL
From Parish Clerk: Jayne Franklyn, The Old Rectory, Plymtree Tel 01884 277963
A virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday 6th July 2021 at 7.30pm using the web-based video conferencing tool Zoom.
Members of the public wishing to access this meeting should request joining instructions from the Clerk by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To members of the Council: You are hereby summoned to attend the above meeting for the transaction of the following business.
A 15 minute period will also be set aside to allow Public Questions and receive reports from Police, DCC and EDDC.
- Apologies for Absence: To receive apologies and to approve reason for absence.
- Declaration of Interest: To declare any personal or pecuniary interests on the Agenda and their nature (Councillors with pecuniary interests must leave the meeting for relevant items).
Suspend meeting to allow members of the public to participate and to receive reports from representatives of Police, DCC and EDDC
- Approval of Minutes of last meeting dated 4th May 2021
- Actions from last meeting not otherwise on the agenda: Co-option of new parish councillor.
Movement since last meeting
Debits:- DALC membership £135.49
Dog bin emptying £777.60
Credits:- P3 grant £60
Balance of current accounts FY 21/22
- Section 106 monies (SS):
- P3 activity and monies:
- Highways and Road Warden update (RT):
Actions from last meeting: RT to order fresh materials for pot hole filling. RT to obtain three tenders for painting of phone box and bus shelters
- Creation of village interpretation board:
- Road safety outside primary school:
Action from previous meetings: SM to contact Phil Morgan of DCC Highways Dept in the first instance to discuss potential changes to road marking and other safety measures outside the village school.
- Planning applications:
Notification of future planning application for creation of Paytherden Solar Farm at Peradon Farm, Clyst Hydon. To note postponement of face to face consultation meetings in view of delay in easing of lockdown.
To note correspondence to EDDC from Cllr Cook on behalf of PC re potential planning breach close to Clyst William Cross
21/1554/FUL Rectory Oaks Construction of double garage and alteration to fenestration. To note neutral response submitted.
P Gimber re dead ash tree opposite to school
Matters of urgency – items not on the agenda to be discussed at the Chairman’s discretion NB no voting permitted, discussion only.
- Dates of meetings for 2021 14th September [note later date], 2nd November all at 7.30pm.
Close of meeting at ………………………………………..