Plymtree Country Fayre & Horse Show
The 2020 Plymtree Country Fayre and Horse Show has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 crisis – see here.
It will return in 2021!
All funds raised will be donated to village and local charitable causes:
These include Plymtree Village Hall & Recreation Ground (Charity No. 201470) and Riding for the Disabled – Exeter Group (Charity No. 1074357), with whom Plymtree has had a long association. In recent years we have donated many thousands of pounds to RDA, enabling the disabled (and often disadvantaged) children to ride without charge and increasing the status and popularity of the Horse Show (see photos of our latest visit to RDA Exeter).
The great majority of funds raised, however, have been and will continue to be donated to promote and assist community facilities and activities within Plymtree.
There is always lots to do at the Plymtree Country Fayre – make a day of it and come and join in the fun.
For further information see:
- Our monthly newsletters
- The 2019 Horse Show notice and Schedule
- The Flower & Produce Schedule for 2019
- Fun Dog Show details for 2019
- Entry forms
- Location map
- Riding for the disabled – see our newsletters
- Our privacy notice
Country Fayre – what was on in 2019
- Honiton Town Band
- Village Flower & Produce Show
- Vintage Car Show – see Entry Forms – we are very keen to encourage classic agricultural vehicles to come to the Fayre too
- Fun Dog Show
- Giant Inflatable Slide & Bouncy Castle
- Grand Draw
- Beer Tent
- Traditional Punch & Judy Show
- Main Ring Entertainment
- May Ann Nester and her dancing dogs
- Family Games
- Hildsvin – Viking/ Saxon re-enactment and interactive Kiddie Vike sessions
- Book Stall
- Village Produce Stall
- Bric-a-Brac Stall
- Various Craft Trade stalls