Health and Safety
Country Tots is a group run by volunteers. To ensure the smooth running of the sessions and to keep all children safe at all times please remind yourself of the following:
- You remain responsible for the children in your care whilst attending Country Tots.
- We prefer children not to enter the kitchen to avoid contact with hazards such as boiling water, sharp knifes etc
- Please take care when carrying hot drinks and do not leave them within reach of any child.
- Please supervise children when going to the toilet.
- Please keep external doors closed and latched.
- Encourage children to sit whilst eating or drinking.
- Please leave prams/pushchairs at the top of the hall